Thursday Night Delvers
Character creation is standard:
Your hero starts with a d4 in each attribute, and has 5
points with which to raise them. Raising an attribute a die
type costs 1 point.
• You have 15 points for skills. Each die type in a skill costs 1
point up to the linked attribute. Going over the linked attribute
costs 2 points per level.
• Charisma is equal to the total bonuses or penalties given
by Edges and Hindrances.
• Pace is 6”.
• Parry is equal to 2 plus half Fighting.
• Toughness is equal to 2 plus half Vigor. Go ahead and
add the bonus granted by the armor worn on your torso to
this value as well for speed’s sake, but remember it may not
count if attacks target other parts of the body.
3) Edges & Hindrances
• You gain additional points for taking up to one Major
Hindrance (2 points) and two Minor Hindrances (1 point each).
For 2 points you can:
• Gain another attribute point, or
• Choose an Edge
For 1 point you can:
• Gain another skill point, or
• Increase starting funds by 100%
Back to Main Page